O GOD, ARISE AND PUT MY ENEMIES TO SHAME

Scripture Reading - Genesis 49 

Confession - Jeremiah 29:11

Prayer Points 

1. Let my life experience divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Every satanic pregnancy for my life, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Shallower of my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Every evil unconscious association, release me and scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Every arrow of oppression, lift away, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. I call forth my Lazarus from the grave of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Every power that swallows divine opportunities, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Every enemy that has refused to let me go, receive double destruction, in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. Evil candles and incense against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Every arrow of rituals and sacrifices, backfire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. I enter into my prophetic destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. I speak to the belly of the waters to release my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.

13. You Pharaoh in my hometown, I bury you in the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus Christ.

14. I take the wheels off your chariot, in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. I cut off the ministry of Judas Iscariot from my finances, in the name of Jesus Christ.

16. O Lord, breathe upon me by Your glory, in the name of Jesus Christ.

17. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Safe Heaven House of Prayer Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.

18. Every enemy of Safe Heaven House of Prayer Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

19. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Safe Heaven House of Prayer Ministries, in the name of Jesus Christ.

20. Let the fire of revival fall upon Safe Heaven House of Prayer Ministries, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS