SILENCING ENEMIES OF MY UNRIVALED LIFTING

Scripture 1 Samuel 2

Confession : Job 35:10-11 

But none saith, Where is God my maker, who giveth songs in the night; Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven? 

Prayer Points 

1. Thank God, that you are alive and thank Him for the blessings of prayer.

2. Take authority over your spiritual environment where you are.

3. Blood of Jesus Christ, wash away my iniquities, right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Let every obstacle blocking answers to my prayers be removed, in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. I declare and proclaim that this is my year of unrivaled lifting, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. I command every Haman working against my unrivaled lifting and unexplained celebrations to hang and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Every enemy, like Haman, of my destiny, you shall end your life in frustration, confusion and shame, in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Every ministry of Haman, working against my greatness, expire on your own tree, in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. I proclaimed that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Every evil plan by unfriendly friends, targeted against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. The plans of witchcraft jealousy and envy of my father's house, of my mother's house, catch your senders, in the name of Jesus.

12. Evil powers of my father's house, of my mother's house, be broken with regard to my life and ministry, in the name of Jesus Christ.

13. Every witchcraft plan assigned against my glory this year, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

14. You witchcraft hunters, assigned against my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. Every power assigned to drain my glory, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus Christ.

16. Any gathering assigned to stop my unrivaled lifting this year, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

17. Every incantation, divination and evil shrine of my father's house, assigned against my life, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

18. Any power planning untimely death for me this year, die in my place, in the name of Jesus Christ.

19. Every rule contrary to the rule of God for my life this year, be overruled, in the name of Jesus Christ.

20. Every ancestral covenant and remote control over my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus Christ.

21. Let the enemies from my father's house, from my mother's house, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS