SUBDUING WITCHCRAFT OPERATIONS

Scripture Acts 13

Confession : Amos 9:2-3

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down: And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them.

Prayer Points 

1. Father, I worship You for opening my eyes to the subject of subduing witchcraft gates in the land.

2. Father, I repent for my carelessness and negligence of witchcraft activities in my life, family and in the nations, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, destroy lies and falsehood in our land, in the name of Jesus Christ. 

4. O Lord, arise and judge the seat of immorality in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Every form of hypnotism working in my city, I paralyze you, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, expose the architects of bribery and corruption in our cities, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Any man or woman sitting on efforts to make me a physical and spiritual eunuch, fall now, in the name of Jesus Christ. 

8. Every spirit of carelessness and excessive pleasure in my life, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. O Lord, let every manipulation of the sun, the moon and the stars against me and my family die, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, let every enchantment and sorcery against me not see the light of day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. Father, arise and cut off the spirit of divination in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. I receive strength to paralyze every form of witchcraft in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus Christ. 

13. Father, I pray that You visit the thrones of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

14. Lord, let the bewitchment over my city be broken and let the instruments of such bewitchment lose their grip, in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. Lord, deliver Your appointed leaders and me from the spirit of pride, in the name of Jesus Christ.

16. Lord, give the church spiritual understanding in the marketplace, in the name of Jesus Christ.

17. O Lord, by the help of the Holy Spirit, expose those men who are given to ritual killings in our cities, in the name of Jesus.

18. Lord, use me to judge witchcraft operations in my workplace, in the name of Jesus Christ.

19. I destroy every covering of darkness over all my investments and life endeavors, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every object or animal around me that facilitates witchcraft attack, I command you to receive God's fire of judgement, in the name of Jesus Christ.

21. Father, let the eyes of the church be opened to the need to take responsibility for waging war against the mistress of witchcraft in our media houses, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS