A FRESH START

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us ministry of reconciliation. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:17-19

How to believe in Jesus Christ :

1. Accept the Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
2. Acknowledge that you are a sinner. 
3. Confess your sins.
4. Wholeheartedly repent of your sins.
5. Forsake all sins and start walking in obedience to the word of God.
6. Have faith in Christ and learn to grow in grace day by day.

Thank God for your salvation and make sure you do not fall back to your sins. God has forgiven you and has written your name in the Book of Life. You are now a new man/woman, a born again, a child of God. This is your fresh new start. God bless you.

Motivational Quote : Your fresh new start marks your entry point into the kingdom of God.

Prophetic Word : Your faith in Christ will not be in vain.

Prayer Points :

1. Lord Jesus, I give my life to You. Uphold me with Your love, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. The grace of our Lord Jesus, help me to retain  my salvation experience, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Any power assigned to push me back to my vomit, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Joy of heaven, flow and fill my heart, in the name of  Jesus Christ. 

5. The grace to live holy and righteous, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Agenda of satan and his agents over my salvation, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Every temptation to fall back to sin, I overcome you with the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS