FAITH THAT MOVES MOUNTAINS

"Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." Mark 11:22-24

Every verse of God's Word contains truth us. At times, I hear a gentle rebuke from my heavenly Father. At other times, His Word compels me to look at my sins or encourages me to trust Him more.
In Mark 11:22-24, Jesus challenged His disciples to consider the measure of their faith, and that is good exercise for you as well. You should ask yourself, "Do I really trust God? Is He truly able to do what He say?"
To have faith in God to trust Him for something often calls us to step out of comfort zones and believe God.
In Jewish literature, the term "rooted up of mountains" was used to describe leaders who could solve problems and do the apparently impossible. We have no record of Jesus uprooting mountains, but His point is clear: through His glorious power, He can do in our lives things that seem impossible.
Think right now about a time when God came through for you, a time when He did that which only He could have done. And then thank and praise Your sovereign and loving Lord.

Prayer :

Lord, may the fact that You are the sovereign Doer-of-the-impossible lead me to pray big prayers.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS