PRAISING GOD FOR HIS WORD

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. Mark 13:30-31

Among the many great gifts Jesus has given His children is His word. By His Word we know as Creator, Savior, and Sustainer of all that belongs to Him. Jesus is truly worthy of all the praise that we can ever give Him.
We know we should praise Him and have many reasons to praise Him. So let's not just talk about what we should do, only to fail in carrying out our good intentions. Instead, in regard to praising and worshiping Jesus, let us move beyond our good intentions. Psalm 33, in particular,calls us to praise God because of His power in creation. So I invite you to pray with me as I offer this prayer of praise to our God and King:
Father, I praise You because You are my Creator. You knew me before I was conceived in my mother's womb. You took pleasure in making me for Yourself. Thank You for knowing me better anyone and loving me anyway! Father, I praise You allowing Jesus to suffer to save me from my sins.
Because of Your Son, I do not not have to go to hell. Thank You for Your Word too. May I learn it and follow it's teachings.

Prayer :

Father, thank You for sustaining me moment by moment in this life. As Your child, no matter what I face, nothing can separate me from You and Your love. Father, help me to live as Your grateful and obedient child.In Jesus Christ name, Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS