SOUL, LISTEN UP!

Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalms 103:1-5


In the psalm above, David is blessing the Lord's name with all his heart and soul. David knows the Lord is worthy of all of his worship. David is reminding himself not to forget how the Lord has ministered to him in the past. David knows that God forgives, heals, redeems, and crowns us in His glory. David was not a perfect man, but he had a heart that loved God. Sometimes you might feel as though you are not worthy of God's love. When your past sins come to mind, when your body aches, when the doctor's report is negative, or when all signs point to bad news, you might find it difficult to believe that God loves you. In those moments, you must be like David and bless the Lord and believe in Him. The Lord heals both body and spirit, resulting in wholeness.

Prayer :

God, help me to see who I really am in You. Let me always remember how You have graciously dealt with me in the past. May I bless the Lord with all that is within me!

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS