ARE YOU SEEKING THE LORD?

If only I knew where to find Him; if only I could go to His dwelling! I would state my case before Him and fill my mouth with arguments. Job 23:3-4

Throughout the Christian world today we find people who are seeking the Lord so they can get to know Him better. You find them in care groups, revival campaigns, seminars, study groups, and those who meditate in solitude. Their desire for God is so great that they strive endlessly to find Him.
Many such people maintain that they have a relationship with God that originates from a dramatic form of worship where emotions reach a high and where emphasis is placed on excitement. Others maintain that they have found Him in the solitude of meditation.
If you truly want to find Christ, look at the world around you where you live and work. When you help a beggar, or show compassion to somebody in distress, where you offer friendship to the lonely, when you dedicate your time to converse with the aged or to play with children, when you visit the sick and console the mournful, when you attempt to comfort the dispirited.
If you do any of these things and be of service to your fellow man: look deep into the eyes of the person that you minister to and there you will find Jesus who said, “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me” (Matthew 25:40).

Prayer :
Lord God, let me find You in the world around me and amongst the people who need me.
Amen

If you are led to sow in our ministry our link is : Cash.me/ProphetessDawn
God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS