DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO CARE?

Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” “I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?” Genesis 4:9 

No one lives in isolation and only for himself. You are dependent on others for the food you eat and the clothes you wear. 
It is unrealistic to say, “I am self-sufficient.” People are created to depend on one another, that’s just how it is.
Due to this basic fact, human beings are essentially divided into two groups. Those who want to receive without giving: the takers; and those who find joy and fulfillment in making themselves available to others in service: the givers. It requires great courage to give of yourself through the act of love. It means that you must identify very closely with the person you want to help.
If you question the wisdom of becoming involved in the distress of someone who needs your help, what is the alternative? 
Will it make you happy to turn your back on someone who needs you? The knowledge that someone needs you should give you the courage to react without considering the cost.
It is an inspiring truth that when you react to the deepest distress of your fellow man, the Almighty God will give you the wisdom and strength to do what must be done. You can never care for someone in distress without experiencing the blessing of the Lord on your efforts. 
This is the inheritance of those whose philosophy in life is: “I am not only my brother’s keeper; I am my brother’s brother!”

Prayer : 
My God and my Provider, thank You that I am blessed in a unique way when I help others.
Amen

If you are led to sow in our ministry our link is : Cash.me/ProphetessDawn
God bless you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS