PRAYERS FOR DANGEROUS TIMES

 One of the mysteries of the Kingdom of God is that God treasures His prophets. As prophets wait on God, they are empowered by the Almighty, and in the process of seeking God's face and becoming His mouthpiece, a lot of God often rubs off on them. In the process also, God protects them as the apple of His eyes. Hence, He declared:

1 Chronicles 16:22

Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Again, the Bible tells us concerning such anointed mouthpieces of the Almighty.

Zechariah 2:8

For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto  the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. 

Be Careful!

When you mock or deride a prophet, you are insulting the anointing and, by so doing, you are touching the apple of the Lord's eye. This becomes an instrument of divine judgement for the offenders. When people offend God's servants, their offences may be hidden. But when God decides to deal with the offence, He makes it open. When the 42 children were mocking God's servant, they were not seen by everyone in the community but by the time judgement descended violently upon them, the tragedy became a talk of the town.

Prayer Points : 

1. O wind of God, drive away every power of the ungodly rising against my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 

2. Let the rage of the wicked against me be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let the imagination of the wicked against me be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every counsel of evil kings against me, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, arise and speak in great wrath against the enemy of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every band of the wicked that is arresting my progress, break, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every cord of darkness militating against my breakthroughs, break, in the name of Jesus.

8. O God, arise and laugh my enemies to scorn, in the name of Jesus.

9. O God, arise and speak unto my enemies in Your wrath, in the name of Jesus.

10. O God, vex my stubborn oppressors in Your sore displeasure, in the name of Jesus.

Amen 

If you are led to sow in our ministry our link is Cash.me/ProphetessDawn God bless you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS