SERVING WHOM?

 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make innocent. It is the Lord who judges me.

1 Corinthians 4:3-4

For whom do you live your life? Does the approval of people around you determine the choices you make and the path you follow? It shouldn't. As you set priorities in your life, one of the most important things you must realize is that the only person who has any right to judge you is God. Pleasing Him should be the most important thing in your life. 

That really sets you free - because you wouldn't be able to please all the people around you all the time anyway, but if you serve God then those around you should also be pleased with you. 

Prayer :

Dear Lord, help us to not be offended when people judge us, help us to understand that at the end of the day You have the final say about us.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS