BLOCK OF STONE

 Today, think of yourself as a sculptor facing your block of stone and all ready to chisel out the beauty locked inside. 

A form in the stone has been waiting to be set loose for centuries, and My Father has sent you to set the stone-trapped captive free. 

You've been given the gift to see into the hard interior of stone. 

You're blessed with the consecrated skill required to create beauty from ashes. Trust your gifts today. 

Trust Me who made you who you are.

Dare to chisel away at your divinely appointed task with dignity and holy pride. 

My Words To Him : 

Today, Lord Jesus, I'm going to think of myself as a sculptor facing my block of stone with my chisel prepared to carve out the beautiful life locked inside. 

I'm going to discover the form in the stone that's been waiting to be set loose. 

Thank you, Father God, for sending Jesus to set the stone-trapped captives free. 

Thank you for the gift to see into the hard interior of stone to create something beautiful. 

I'll trust the gifts you've given me today and trust you, King of kings, who made me who I am. 

I'm going to dare to chisel away at my divinely-appointed task with dignity and holy delight sculpting my beautiful life for you. 

Scripture : 

Just as a person's body that does not have a spirit is dead, so faith that does nothing is dead!

James 2:26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS