DRAWING BOARD OF LIFE

 Think of yourself today as an architect at the drawing board of life drawing your blueprints for a new environment where learning, joy, and love will prevail. 

See yourself flowing in your builder's gifts moving forward with the dream I put in your heart. 

I tell you, create with confidence and enthusiasm, and don't hold back. 

I am with you to bring to pass the results of what I've birthed in you. 

Execute your plans with the skill I've your plans with the skill I've gifted you with, and you'll receive approval and favor, and many lives will be saved, enriched, and prepared for the days to come.

My Words To Him : 

Today, Lord Jesus, I'm going to see myself as an architect at the drawing board of life, drawing my blueprints for a new me in a new environment where learning and joy will prevail. 

I see myself today flowing in my architect's gifts moving forward with the dream you've put in my heart. 

I'll create with confidence and enthusiasm, Lord, and I won't hold back. 

I know you're with me to bring to pass everything you've birthed in me.

I'll execute my plans for you as you grant me the skills to move ahead with the dream you've given me. 

I pray you'll receive my work with approval and favor so lives will be saved, enriched, and prepared for the days to come. 

Scripture :

I will look with favor upon you and make you fruitful and multiply you; and I will maintain my covenant with you. 

Leviticus 26:7 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS