HEAVEN'S MUSIC

 Today, think of yourself as a musician born to bring heaven's music to a world weary of noise. 

The beautiful song is yours, yours alone to release into the atmosphere of My creation and to resound it against the raucous-topped mountains and the sky's lustrous sliver linings. 

No gift of Mine is given without the love of all heaven as its back-up cheering it on.

A song without love is not found in heaven's banks of hymnals and scores. 

No recording's ever made it to heaven's shopping cart without My love.

So here's your question for the day : 

As My personal adorable musician, bringing music only you can make to a cacophonous world, doing exactly as I created you to do, and being exactly who I created you to be, are you grateful you're you? 

My Wo:rds To Him :

Today, Lord Jesus, I'm going to see myself as a musician, born to bring heaven's music to a world that's become weary of noise. 

The beautiful song I want to bring forth is for you, and you alone. 

Help me to release your song into the atmosphere so it resounds against the snow-topped mountains and the sky's lustrous sliver linings.

No gift of yours is released to the earth without heaven observing. I can hear heaven cheering!

A song without love doesn't exist in heaven's concert halls. 

Oh Jesus, I want to bring the ecstasy of your song to the cacophonous world today!

Scripture : 

Sing the praise of the Lord, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done. 

Psalms 9:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS