LIFE'S DIFFICULT PATHS

 Don't avoid life's difficult paths. 

Experience the pain and be complete. Be whole.

Exercise your muscles.

I'll not have you weak and pampered like a fat rabbit.

Enter through the eye of hard work, like the narrow hole at the end of a needle.

Go through 

singing and chuckling as you go. 

Be wise. Be sympathetic. 

Never be afraid of the thief in the night. 

Be prepared.

Have a sense of humor.

Your faith is your armor.

Your wit is your relief. 

Your courage is your strength. 

My Words To Him 

Thank you Jesus, for giving me the courage not to avoid life's difficult paths. 

Thank you for the experience of pain that teaches me to be a complete human being, whole and able to exercise my spiritual muscles. 

I won't be weak in my faith, pampered like a fat rabbit and expecting you to do everything for me. 

Thank you for your Holy Spirit who guides me and teaches me the path of spiritual maturity. 

I want to enter through the eye of hard work like the tiny opening at the end of a needle, singing and happy as I go.

Help me to be compassionate and sympathetic, and prepared with a sense of humor, so my faith is my armor and my wit is my relief. 

Give me wisdom so I'm never afraid of the thief in the night.

I'm so thankful for the courage and strength you give me.

Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God.

2 Corinthians 3:5 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS