OPENING MY HEART

 I created you to go forward into this day with great openness of heart, and to embrace life fully. 

If a dark moment emerges in the sunlight of the hours, 

breathe a prayerful thank you and listen for My voice whispering in your sweet ear: 

It is well.

If an enemy of your peace strikes, I'll give you a warrior's courage to rise up and take a swing at the ugly thing in My name. 

Don't lose a moment in discontent or defeat today. Embrace goodness. My Spirit embraces you.

My Words To Him 

Thank you Jesus, for opening my heart to go forward into this new month.

I'll enter life fully today, and if a dark moment emerges in the sunlight of the hours, I'll breathe a prayerful thank you and listen for your whisper in my ear, it is well. 

When the enemy of my peace strikes, I'll seek within me a warrior's courage to rise up and be strong in your name. 

Help me not to lose one moment in discontent or defeat today, Lord!

I'm going to embrace goodness!

Thank You for your Holy Spirit embracing and comforting me. 

I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Helper, that he may abide with you forever. 

John 14:16 

Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS