SWEET URGINGS

 Nothing is insignificant to Me. 

Listen to the sweet urgings of My will for this new day. 

Quiet your heart. 

Listen for our hearts to melt together because I am in the silence, and I want you to observe the miniscule, the almost imperceptible, touch of My hand on the world around you.

It's the restless, immature soul that demands the grand, noisome, and monumental at all times. 

Cherish the simple to keep from the fermentation of impatience. 

Train your spirit to listen for Me in the silent, desolate spaces.

My Words To Him

Nothing is insignificant to you, Lord. Help me to listen for the sweet urgings of your prefect will for this new day. 

I'll quiet my heart and listen as our hearts meld together because you live in the silence.

I want to cherish the simplicity of this moment and observe the miniscule, the almost imperceptible touch of your hand on the world around me. 

Help me to overcome restlessness and immaturity that demand the grand, noisome and monumental stuff of life. 

I'm making the choice now to cherish the simple thongs in order to keep myself from fermenting my mind with impatience and unmet demands. 

Help me to train my spirit, Lord Jesus,

and to listen for you in the silent, desolate spaces.

The Lord is in His holy temple. 

Let all the earth keep silence before Him.

Habakkuk 2:20

Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS