CONNECTING THE BLOOD OF JESUS

 And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:11

1. O Lord, give me the shoes of iron and brass to scatter the heads of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every carefully concealed trap set up against my life, turn around and capture your owner, in the name of Jesus. 

3. Any power accepting evil position because of me, perish suddenly by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

4. Every power sending strange fire into my life, be consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus. 

5. O Lord, let Your angels begin to blow the trumpet of war against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

6. Wicked elders placing other people's evil load on me, carry the load and die suddenly, in the name of Jesus. 

7. Every throne of wicked spirit deciding on my case, scatter and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

8. Food of sorrow and weeping prepared for me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

9. Arrows killing Godly virtues in my life, come out and die, in the name of Jesus. 

10. Marine poison in my destiny, Blood of Jesus, wash it away, in the name of Jesus. 

11. Battles assigned to kill me slowly, die, in the name of Jesus. 

12. Every food will kill my destiny, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

13. Powers assigned to use food to cover my glory, enough is enough, be terminated now, in the name of Jesus. 

14. Strangers preparing me for long term poverty, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS