SCATTER THE SCATTERERS

 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. Isaiah 8:9-10

1. O God, arise and let the pride of my enemies put them to shame, in the name of Jesus.

2. Powers pushing me away from my divine helpers, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. My head, refuse to cooperate with the enemy of my destiny, in Jesus name. 

4. Powers that vowed that I will waste my time praying, die, in Jesus name. 

5. Powers assigned to put my way forward in darkness, you are failure, die, in the name of Jesus.

6. Power saying I will waste the time of my life in battle, O God, arise and judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus. 

7. O God, make my name poisonous in the mouth of my enemies, in Jesus name. 

8. O God, arise and break the confidence of the wicked elders against me, in the name of Jesus. 

9. Every material of disgrace in my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

10. Mercy of God, cover my mistakes, in the name of Jesus. 

11. Powers using my testimony against me, die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Powers assigned to close my mouth so as to close my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

13. Powers making things difficult for my helpers, die, in the name of Jesus. 

14. Every wicked prophet mandated to trouble me, die, in the name of Jesus. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS