THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE

 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms. Jeremiah 51:20

1. Forces terrorizing my destiny, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. O God, arise and provoke my enemies to give up on me, in the name of Jesus.

3. Powers using my destiny for evil business, Rock of Ages, grind them to powder, in the name of Jesus.

4. Powers marking me for evil, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

5. Anything in my life making me powerless before the enemy, O God, arise and kill it, in the name of Jesus. 

6. Wherever I have been sold to by the enemy, Blood of Jesus, buy me back, in the name of Jesus.

7. Powers assigned to make me a carrier of evil magnet, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus. 

8. Any wicked herbalist adding to my battles, run mad and die, in Jesus name. 

9. Any herbalist to wage war against yourself, in the name of Jesus. 

10. Dark judgement against my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

11. Powers preparing shame for me, die with your shame, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every bar of darkness blocking my way, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

13. Powers that say nothing good will ever come out of me, die, in Jesus name. 

14. Powers blocking my eyes from the solution to my problems, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS