I HAVE THE RIGHT 👉 TO BE SELFISH

I possess the right to be selfish in my life. Now, I have the right to run my race for my own benefit, since when I was doing it for others, they were doing it for themselves. While I was elevating others, they were covertly conspiring against me. Therefore, I must run my race for myself and see it through my own eyes, because when I was doing it for them, they were doing it for their own benefit. I nourished individuals who secretly wished I would starve, while I was bringing life to them. They covertly desired my demise, hence I am entitled to be selfish now. I assisted individuals in achieving their dreams while they plotted my downfall. Therefore, as I run my race, I must see it through for myself, since when I was seeing it for others, they sought my failure. Thus, I run my race for My God and me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS