I HAVE THE RIGHT 👉 TO BE SELFISH

I possess the right to be selfish in my life. Now, I have the right to run my race for my own benefit, since when I was doing it for others, they were doing it for themselves. While I was elevating others, they were covertly conspiring against me. Therefore, I must run my race for myself and see it through my own eyes, because when I was doing it for them, they were doing it for their own benefit. I nourished individuals who secretly wished I would starve, while I was bringing life to them. They covertly desired my demise, hence I am entitled to be selfish now. I assisted individuals in achieving their dreams while they plotted my downfall. Therefore, as I run my race, I must see it through for myself, since when I was seeing it for others, they sought my failure. Thus, I run my race for My God and me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS ... THESE ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN 911.. CALL WHEN ....