I KNOW MY WORTH

 I learned my worth the hard way a long time ago.

Nothing has ever come easy for me and I’ve fought to become the person that I am today..

So, when I say I know my worth, I’ve paid for it dearly..

In countless broken hearts, dead end relationships and lessons learned the hard way.

Sure, there were times when I wished my journey was a little easier or things went my way more often,

But I’ve learned that everything happens for a reason..

And everything I’ve been through helped me forge a strength that won’t die and a belief in myself that no one can ever take away from me.

So, when I tell you that I’m a keeper, I’m not just talking to hear myself talk..

I truly believe that about myself.

I’m a keeper-

One of the beautifully deep and passionately fiery souls that pour all of themselves into everything they do and everyone they love.

So, I’m standing here telling you that you have the chance to love me.

Not on your terms or mine, but with mutual respect, communication and love.

I’ll never be okay being just an option or will I ever accept fighting for your attention.

So, this is your one chance to love me the way I deserve.

Maybe I’m not the one for you or maybe you aren’t ready..that’s not for me to say.

But if you’re ready to step up and love me the right way, then don’t hold back and don’t mince words.

I’m always going to be a keeper, but I’ll never be the one that begs you to stay and keep me.

It’s up to you to realize that I’m worth it.

|ravenwolf (copied)



 

As always, thank you so much for your support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS