WORK IN PROGRESS!

𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗘𝗔 ☕

FRIDAY  12  𝗝𝗨LY 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞-𝗜𝗡-𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦⚓️

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘📖
And I am certain that GOD, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when CHRIST JESUS returns.
(Philippians 1:6, NLT)

Philippians 1:6 KJV
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of CHRIST JESUS.

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬'𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗🍞
Everyone has something they're dealing with. You are a work-in-progress. GOD has His own timetable. While He's changing you, you need to feel good about who you are, knowing that GOD will get you to where you're supposed to be. Most people say, "I would feel good about myself if I were more patient, less jealous, and hadn't blown that relationship." There will always be some reason why you won't feel good about who you are. The accuser will make sure to remind you of something you're not doing right, some way that you failed.

If you're going to live in victory, you have to put your foot down and say, "That's it. I'm done being against myself. I'm done focusing on my weaknesses. I know I'm a child of the Most High GOD. I am redeemed, restored, and forgiven. GOD is taking me from glory to glory, so I'm going to look away from all that distracts. I'm going to enjoy the glory I'm in right now."

𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬🙏🏽
Father, thank You for the good work You're doing in my life, and I know that You will keep developing and bringing it to full completion. Thank You that I am a work in progress as one of Your masterpiece creations. I declare that I am happy with who I am and who You're making me into. In JESUS' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS